Steel Plate, also known as Hot Rolled A36 Steel Plate is a structural quality steel plate used for a large variety of general construction and industrial applications.
- Specifications: ASTM A36, AISI A-36
- Applications: base plates, gussets, liners, road plates, trench covers, etc.
- Workability: Easy to Weld, Cut, Form and Machine
- Mechanical Properties: Magnetic, Brinell = 112, Tensile = 58,000 +/-, Yield = 36,000 +/-
- How is it Measured? thickness X width X length
- Available Stock Sizes: 1ft x 1ft, 1ft x 2ft, 2ft x 2ft, 2ft x 4ft, 4ft x 4ft, 4ft x 8ft, 5ft x 10ft or Cut to Size and Custom Shapes
Ordering Note: Stock sizes may vary +/- 1/8". Please call if you need specific sizes.