Chequer plate serves you a long life with charming appearance
What is a chequer plate?
Chequer plate also called chequered plate is a plate with a regular pattern of projections on one side, showing diamond or other shapes, with the reverse side being smooth. It can be in the form of tear drop mild steel chequered plates, diamond shape mild steel chequered plates, and embossed mild steel plates. This kind plate frequently is made of steel, stainless steel or aluminum plate materials. Chequer plate is skid-proof because of the projections. Steel chequer plate enjoys a good wear ability, slip resistance as well as self-draining surface.
Where a chequered plate can be used?
Owing to its skid-proof and attractive features, chequered plate has been widely used during everyday life. In engineering and construction industry, chequer plate is widely applied in construction sector for stair treads, platform and walkways as well as automobile and agricultural sectors. In enterprises, especially shops, stairs and catwalks usually employ chequered plate to protect workers' safe. Besides, modern people take it as a fashion decoration element.
- Material: Structural Carbon Steel Q195B, Q235B; Stainless steel 304, 304L, 316, 316L; aluminum plate; galvanized plates.
Length by Width: 2500mm ×1250mm to 3600mm ×1500mm.
Thickness: 2mm - 12.5mm.
- Aluminum chequered plates 3mm thick × 2.5 Meter × 1.2 Meter Gr.5754, 2mm thick × 2.5 Meter × 1.25 Meter Gr.5754.
0.5mm SUS 316 perforated plate with triangle hole and hole diameter 0.15mm.
- Aluminum perforated plate with 3mm - 5mm thickness for a walkway ramp, and it high heel friendly.
Flat sheet chequered plate with 2mm thickness for trailer
- Rolled steel checker plate (as rolled, not galvanized) with thickness 2mm - 9mm.
- 304 stainless steel checker plate (this material is non magnetic) 1250 × 2500 × 2.5mm.
If you don't find the right size for you, please contact us. There are various steel grades, thickness and width in stock.